Sunday, January 2, 2011

Another cold day and another visitor

We had children out yesterday and they were great kids, didn't want to pull puppy ears nor puppy tails and were sweet and gente with the babies and sat on the floor, etc.  No, I didn't get any pictures of them with the puppies, but the puppies and the children were good!  I took outdoor and indoor pictures yesterday and today.  Will post them or some of them.
Today a long time admirer of Border Terriers came out from Seattle.  She likes to sit on the floor with me and the pups and we talk books, etc.  Ardeth's brother once had a BT and she is enamored of them.  She is one of their most devoted followers and comes out once every four to six months or so.  She met me and Kathleen, my daughter, and Kate, my granddaughter, in Port Townsend just a couple of weeks ago too!
Fun in the "forest"

 What is THAT?
 Follow.......
 the leader!!!!!!
 Up.............
 and over!!!  No fear!
 Is this.......
 really water?!!!!  And really to drink?
 Are those other dogs...over there?
 The puppies daddy, CH Elwha King of the Blues, "BB"  Isn't he handsome?
 I see those guys over there!
All tuckered out after being outside exploring, playing, climbing, etc.  Time for a good, warm nap!  Then, FOOD!  So much for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment