Sunday, March 20, 2011

The First Day of Spring

Today was supposed to rock and roll, and it was supposed to be sunny and warm.  None of those things happened, but we did go outside a good bit, including one of Annie's babies in my arms. The day isn't over yet.  It IS too late to be sunny, but the laundry on the line did, for the most part, get dry.  The quake could still happen, but maybe we'll be lucky!











All of these pictures were taken today.  I don't know if I got their faces well enough for Janie, but I will keep trying.  Maybe I can remember at work to get someone to hold them for me and take pictures that way.  I have not mastered holding the puppy and taking the picture at the same time.  I have hardly managed typing!  You don't know how many mistakes I've erased!!!!
Hopefully we will have no earthquakes and no tsunamis and these guys will grow up to be one of your friends.
PS.  Elwha's Harta Gold, Dansa's "brother" earned his TD today.  That means he passed his tracking dog test.  That is something about which to be PROUD.  He and his mother have gotten him way too many to count titles, and I'm sure he will get more, as will Dansa, Stings talented sister who has a very talented mom/trainer/handler!  CONGRATULATIONS Harta and Heather, the Campbell River, BC team.  I think that Harta must have gotten over getting a puppy if he got his TD today!

No comments:

Post a Comment