Monday, July 22, 2013

PUPPIES, July 21, 2013

Well, Zinger hatched her first litter yesterday.  She was bred to Bravo, GCH Kandu's On The Move.  They are the proud parents of three boys and one girl.  All grizzle babies, all healthy and eating and pooping and thriving!  Of course I am very happy that all are well and that we had NO tense times through the whelping process.  Betty and Skip had a panic when the first one came out sooner than they thought it would and I wasn't yet there, but they were champs and did their job perfectly.  Then I got there and started working on the jigsaw puzzle next to where Zinger was.  What else should I be doing while waiting, I'd like to know!!!  I can resist everything except temptation and there it was, all laid out!  That's what a champ at whelping Ms. Zinger was!  What a girl!
Janie is pretty excited as she wants a boy and she gets to choose from THREE!  Meanwhile, I, who wanted a girl, get to choose from one!  Her name is Chai, because Zinger is tea and Betty wanted a tea name.  So there!  The boys are Bryce, Tiberius Rex, and Bravo Jr. or Junior for short. 











Zinger was a very calm whelper.  As I said, she's a champ!
You can get a bunch more puppy pictures off Betty's blog 'cause SHE has the puppies at her house!  http://betty-bh.blogspot.com/
OK for now,
The Curmudgeon

No comments:

Post a Comment