Thursday, December 19, 2013

Christmas is coming!

And I'm not ready!  Trying to get ready for fifteen extra people is mindboggling, especially for a clutter bug like I am.  Trying though.

One of my sisters arrived two days ago and a second yesterday.  We attended the kennel club Christmas party last night for tons of fun.  My sisters, Caroline and Katy, fit right in!  More people arrive this weekend and Monday and Tuesday from Hawaii, New York, Bellingham and Indiana!  Wow!  Are we gonna have fun or what?!!!!!!



The babies are about as sweet as they can be now.  They run to my lap for floor time.  They run and jump on all of the equipment on the kitchen floor.  What daredevils!  What sweet babies.  What wonderful puppy breath!  How lucky can one curmudgeon get?!!!















So, I hope that everyone is going to have as much fun for Christmas as I am.  Merry Christmas and I'll smell puppy breath for you every day!
From Curmudgeonville

No comments:

Post a Comment