Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Jaba has a new name

Jaba went to a new home in Richland on Sunday.  His name is now Caber and he will be an agility dog.

Nosey is thinking about going to a home in Seattle and BB, Bard's boy, is going to a home in Victoria, if he passes his interview with two wonderful people who want a boy.  They weren't expecting a puppy this soon, but he is good enough to go to them and he is a boy.  I can hardly expect to get only girls in my next litter, but if I count on a boy, I won't get one!  Isn't that the way it always is?!!!!!

Jeri's two are growing fast, are cute and hopefully just what I want to take to Hawaii!  Fingers crossed.

Kathleen already took them home for the day, so no pictures at the moment.  Sorry.

Someone asked me for a puppy, but didn't leave his email address.  Call me at 360-477-1869, please.
Thanks,

Curmudgeonville

No comments:

Post a Comment