Thursday, December 30, 2010

Dec. 30th adventure

Well, we, Kat and her grandkids and I, just went out to the side yard where it is sunny.  They LOVED it.  They even climbed up the stairs to come back into the kitchen!  Now they are getting ready to take a nap after all that cold and fresh air and new territory to explore!  I caught one of them, Dee, climbing up to the top of what could have been an A-frame!  Trouble is, there was NOTHING to go down, just thin air.  That piece of plywood was moved FAST!  They explored the tunnels, and NO, I didn't take pictures of their first outdoors adventure.  If there were two of me, maybe that would have happened, but I was scared of hawks, holes, traps, etc. and took ALL of my time protecting them from cold, birds, themselves, etc.  Scary for this old curmudgeon, let me tell you!
OK.  Sorry about the lack of pictures of that, but next time.  Maybe in an hour or so after they nap this one off!
llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
c

No comments:

Post a Comment