Thursday, December 30, 2010

OK, trying to put on more pictures. Can I remember how????!




Yes, there ARE five puppies in there fighting for room to suck!  I think that you can spot them if you try!


This set of pictures is from Dec. 14, 2010 and the top set is from Dec. 8th.
Playing on the wobble device in the top picture, playing hide and seek in the bottom picture and two girls by the big barrel in the middle picture, Touille on the right, Bliss inside.


Nov. 27th feeding pictures.  Amazing how quickly they change.  They have LEG now!  And necks!  They have nice movement, converging in front, when I happen to see one coming at me.  We'll see soon, what they have.

I will put more pictures on later today, HOPEFULLY.
I hope that you can see this!
Charlotte and the Elwha BT crew

No comments:

Post a Comment