Friday, December 28, 2012

One week old FAT squeakers!

I suppose that you would like some more pictures!?  Well, here they come.




I did remove dew claws two days ago and everyone seems fine after that trauma.  It REALLY traumatizes me to do it.  I can't stand hurting them!  I lessen the hurt by injecting numbing liquid, lidocaine, each time I do it, so the injection is all they feel and that is less than the dew claw removal would have been without the lidocaine.  I figure that in the long run though, the hurt is less than making a dew claw bleed over and over when clipping nails over a lifetime.  I do nick a dew claw on one of mine that hasn't been removed once in awhile and feel horrid after doing it.  Dew claws are a pain in the neck or leg, depending on one's point of view!
Their next trauma will be when I implant their ISO microchip.  I HATE doing that too!  That is a microchip that is recognized all over the world now.  These babies will be able to go to Crufts, Canada, or Hawaii with less rigamarole than otherwise!  VBG
Well, enough blabbering.  How's that, Angus?
The Curmudgeon needs to get to work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment