Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Guess who is starting baby growls!

The little rascals are pretty much on time, growling with a hint that eyes will be opening in the next day or so.  They are terriers!!!




They are eating a lot so that they can grow up.  They are doing a good job of it.  Soon they'll start tearing up the world of the kitchen.  I don't know how many times Karl, my handy man, has remolded the moulding and painted the cabinets, etc, when puppies have gnawed off the corners and any other place they could gnaw.  It will happen again, undoubtedly.
There will be a gap in the blog from Jan. 10-24 while I visit my son, daughter-in-law, grandsons and my house in Hawaii.  I will also get to see my brother and his family including his two grandsons, Naulu and AJ.  How fun to see how those little boys are growing.  I'll get to see some Border Terrier friends there too and at least one Border Terrier.  My grandsons will show me how they have advanced in their swimming and, who knows, maybe I'll even get to see a competition?!  
I hate to miss that much of the babies upbringing, but Nancy will stay with them, and if there is anything Nancy loves, it is puppies.  She is good at sitting on the floor with them like I do and at this age.  She will provide them with the educational toys, etc. that I will give her.  That is the most important thing at this age, loving them and making them mush buckets. 
I will try to post some pictures from Hawaii when I get back.  It will be hard, I'm sure, but I'll do it!
Meanwhile, I'll post more puppy pictures until I leave.
Hasta la vista,
Curmudgeonville


No comments:

Post a Comment