Monday, March 4, 2013

Two to go!


IQ went to live with his new boy, Angus, on Friday.  I hear that Angus is a bit overwhelmed trying to be a GREAT dog owner.  He is a great kid, very responsible and taking this having a puppy to heart so that his boy will be the best boy in the world!  IQ gets to keep his puppy name, or change it slightly to Ike.  How lucky can one puppy get, to have his own boy, do agility, etc?!!!!!
Well, he could be Sunset, who yet is unnamed.  Sunset has a new lady who is a dog lover/trainer/groomer.  She flew in from Colorado on Saturday, took a plane, train, and ferry to get to Sunset and me as we were meeting her on Bainbridge Island.  Sunset and she then reversed that progression and they flew to Colorado and made it there safely.  Sunset will show in conformation and THEN do agility, tracking, etc.  Lucky dog!!!

















I'll add Angus and IQ's picture when I find what I did with it.  Darn curmudgeons anyway!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment