Friday, January 30, 2015

She gained an entire ounce yesterday!!!!

The peanut is growing!!!!  She is more independent and is letting the bulldozers knock her off the milk less often now.  Kathleen, the angel, is plugging her in, still, very often, and together they are creating a SWEET, vibrant little girl.  Yippeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

The puppies are all growing and are beautiful, shiny pups, as is normal.  They should open their eyes on Sunday.  Kathleen will be in Bellingham then and I keep hearing her tell them to WAIT for her to come back to open their eyes!  Nature will do what it wants!  I think that Kathleen is trying to talk me into letting her take them home for the weekend.  She is telling me how much she will miss them!

Sunny day here today.  Not too cold.

Will try to get some pictures this weekend and put them on on Monday. 
This is Levi, the daddy of this litter of nine.  Isn't he gorgeous?!!!!

Have fun watching the Super Bowl, if you have a TV.  I don't, so I will just have to snuggle babies!!!!  Life is tough sometimes....

The Curmudgeon

No comments:

Post a Comment