Monday, February 16, 2015

Happy Birthday, Elli

Elli, my daughter's BT, turned fifteen today.  She is Elwha's Cinderelli and is Kathleen's best friend.  Kathleen says that Elli signed a twenty year, renewable contract, so we expect her to be around for a long time more!  Kathleen will be devastated when Elli (and I) are gone.  (I hope to stay around for a long time more, maybe even more than Elli.)  Kathleen treasures every day with Elli and loves her to pieces.





The babies are now officially four weeks old.  Peanut, now Reese, weighed one pound and five ounces this morning.  She is getting cuter by the day.

The puppies spent time in the kitchen this weekend.  I took some pictures, but the blogger is having trouble getting pictures on to the blog, for some reason.  I'll try some more, but don't know if it will do it.  It kept saying there was an error when I put Elli's cake picture up and it took forever to try to get it back from the brink!  I'll try some more!  They are cute.

They have teeth now, at least some of them.  They were all over the kitchen and did not stay on the blanket I put down each time I take them in there.  They are eating a bit of slurry made of yogurt, peanut butter, those little wieners, and honey put through the food processor.  It is funny to see them all plastered all over with tan gunk.  Mom has a time cleaning them off!  She doesn't seem to mind though.






 Time to go to class.  Enuf for one day!
Curmudgeonly,
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment