Monday, February 23, 2015

Weekend company

This was a BUSY weekend.  The puppies spent the bulk of the time on the kitchen floor with humans loving and cuddling them all weekend.  The first to come were Chris and Dan and they loved on them for about three or four hours.  We had fun and had a good visit.

Before Chris and Dan left, Nikki and Claire came along and stayed for a bit until Kim and Carl got there.  Kim and Carl came from the Tri-Cities to visit and smell puppy breath and even spent the night so that they could arise Sunday morning to puppy breath and scones.  After they left Skip came over so that I could groom Morse and he took some VERY cute pictures.  Hopefully I will be able to put those pictures on the blog today.  Lets see if the instructions worked!

After Morse and Skip left, Becky and Drake came over so that I could meet Barclay, their "new" Border Terrier.  Barclay is, I think, eleven and a sweet boy, to be sure.  He is a blue who has almost washed out to white!!!!!  No, I didn't get any pictures!  I enjoyed the visit though.











Thanks to Skip for such nice pictures and for telling me how to get them onto the computer so that they would be available for THIS!

Signing off,
Curmudgeon

No comments:

Post a Comment