Monday, July 6, 2015

Roller Coaster still going strong

Tink is still with us.  Yesterday Kathleen, who took her home with her to Bellingham for the weekend, thought she was a goner as she wouldn't eat!  Today she is doing well again and has weighed in at 7 oz.  Hasn't quite gotten to double her birth weight, but is approaching it.  Is getting up on all fours and walking.  Interesting puppy.  Driving us wild with her ups and downs.  Wish we could figure her out.

The rest of the crew is doing well.  I am snuggling them and stealing all of the puppy breath that I can.  I DO wish that they could bottle that as perfume.  I'd have men running after me all the time!!!












Will take some pictures of the babies tonight and get them on tomorrow.  They are super sweet and loving.  Working on the litter training!

Curmudgeons rule!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment