Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Wish I had a magic wand!

Well, the TINY one now has a name.  Her name is Tink, for Tinkerbelle because she is tiny and because she is magic.  Can't figure out why, except for Kathleen feeding her, she is still alive.  She isn't growing and teeters around her birth weight.  She sucks, sometimes on Mai, and walks around the crib and has her eyes open.  Seems fairly strong, just not as strong as the other pups.  Her "friend," the Mai and Bard boy, has opened his eyes this AM and is MUCH larger than she.  Her real brother, the BIG one, now has a name, Jaba.  Her real sister is Nosey, and she is as cute as they come, Jane and Jerry.

I always say I'm not superstitious, but didn't name her before for fear that naming her would cause her to die.  I guess I just got tired of calling her everything in the book.  A name is nice.

Her sister is Nosey.  Maybe someday she will do K9 Nose Work.

I've been stealing a name from his great-grandfather and calling the Mai X Bard boy BB, for Bard's Boy.  Not very inventive, but it is just a baby name.  They usually change.

Pictures taken this AM




The puppy breath is outstanding.  I do LOVE puppies.

Signing out for today,
The Curmudgeon

No comments:

Post a Comment