Monday, March 26, 2012

March 26, 2012 Rainy day

The weekend was fantastic, sun, warm, got to put some bulbs in the ground.  Smelled puppy breath and rejoiced in the kids gaining weight steadily.  On Sunday, after I gave Kat her food, I went by the pen and there was a puppy with its head in her mom's bowl!!!  I panicked because I wet the food and am always afraid that puppies will inhale food and stop up their noses!!!  This puppy had its head buried in the food.  Guess who!  Ms. Darby, the Gun Ho Girl!!!  Very cute too.  She didn't want me to take her out of the food.  So, I stood there while I held her on a milk spigot.  She didn't mind that and Kat was busy standing up eating!!!
Weights this AM..... Dano- TaDa.....  1# 1oz.
                               Mab-  15 1/8 oz.
                               Darby- 11 3/8 oz.
                               Boyle- 10 5/8 oz.
So, as you see, they are doing well, gaining, swimming around after mom more, squeaking more and more, but less and less at night.  (Thank goodness!)
Pictures later, today or tomorrow.  I want to get someone to hold them up for me while I take the pictures....  I forgot to bring the HEAVY camera to work where there are actually people to hold them up for me.  Silly Wabbit!


Took pictures with the help of Ms. Red, Jeanette, and they appear on the computer screen, but when I try to get the blog to find them, it won't.  Maybe tomorrow, meanwhile, I will take more pictures.  Lori, my office manager, may well be in tomorrow.  She can find them!!!
These were head pictures.  Nice heads. 
Did I ever tell you that computers hate me?  They do!!!!  I am pretty frustrated with them sometimes too!!!
c

No comments:

Post a Comment