Friday, March 30, 2012

Five minutes of sun this AM, snow across the highway!

OK.  Yesterday was a red letter day.  The puppies started opening their eyes, attempted to play with each other and are sleeping much longer allowing their hard-working mum to spend a bit of time on the floor and outside instead of always with them!
Imagine how cute, seeing the two little ones mouthing each other yesterday, the beginning of play.  Actually, about three days ago, I heard one of them "growling," which at this stage sounds kind of like a gravely cricket chirp.  Too cute.
Darby, who else?, was the first to have the slits show letting the sparkle show from her eyes.  Dano/Blarney is the second, Boyle the last.  All are doing well.
The pictures I took of heads are not coming up when I search for them for the blog.  (Did I ever tell you that computers HATE me, and I them?)  I will take more pictures today and try to get them up soon.  Frustration!!!
I do get up at night now, but only if I hear someone in distress and seldom now.  The distress is usually that they are behind their mother instead of on the side where the milk is dispensed!  Whew!!!  I was getting very tired.  No rest for the wicked, right?!!
OK, wish for pictures, but don't hold your breath!!!
Best,
The Old Curmudgeon

No comments:

Post a Comment