Thursday, July 5, 2012

Tails awaggin'!

The babies took a few days to acclimate to the kitchen floor and all of their toys, but they have and now are very enthusiastic to be in there.  They seemed to know how to bite my toes from the second they start walking on the floor!  How is that?!!!!! 

Maybe this weekend we will go outside for the first time into the grass.  I have a friend who will be visiting and she can help me watch over them.  Even with the new "gazebos" I will feel better with help.

These guys are an adventuresome bunch and go exploring like they like it or something!!!  Good kids.  Of course, they have the bad habit of running to me and falling asleep in my lap when I sit on the floor with them.  Rascals!  I am trying to get down to their level to watch their movement, etc.  I have caught glimpses of some pretty nice stacks, held momentarily, not long enough to grab the camera and get a picture, before they are off and running, jumping, etc.  They have the attention span of a gnat, so it doesn't take them long to decide to move and explore something else!

Dame is the climber.  She will climb anything, the little rascal!  She tried to climb up my front and onto my head this AM.  She is darker than her sister, so it is easy to tell them apart from afar.  I can actually tell them all apart at this juncture.  Amazing how their looks and personalities start to stand out after such a short time.  I was sitting on the floor with them this AM thinking just that.  I sometimes can't believe how much they are hard wired and how fast it all shows up once it starts to show up.  Fascinating and stupifying!!!

These babies love to be held and cuddled, so whoever  receives one needs to remember to keep that up, the holding/cuddling.  Tough job, but someone has to do it.  PS  They have wonderful puppy breath!  Fancy that!  Can anyone out there figure out how to bottle it?!

Best,
Curmudgeon

No comments:

Post a Comment