Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Gone but not forgotten

Six puppies went to their forever homes this weekend.  Six families are loving on those kids and are excited and happy and housebreaking and training.  Kiss, Fin, Kip, Peace, Tex and Tux went to homes.  I think that Tux is the only one to keep his baby name, at least so far.  Of the ones I know, Peace is now Effie, Tex is now Brooks or Brook for Brukner, a musician/composer, and Fin is Leema.  The others haven't reported in on the names yet.

The leftover three include Reese who will stay with Kathleen for at least the next twenty years according to her contract, Bentley who used to be Gaia and he is going to Vancouver, BC to play agility with Bonnie, and Ipsi, for Eclipse, who used to be Tennessee and who wants to go to the UK to be in Lesley's house with Missie and Tia and Henry.  We'll see what works out.

I was in Boston for six days finishing up my last CNWI seminar to become certified as an instructor in canine Nose Work.  I also met two of my medical school classmates there for a mini-reunion.  We had fun again.  The seminar was very stimulating as they all have been.  Wonderful people, those originators of the game and NACSW.  They are always thinking and making the game better and more fun for our four legged friends.  My dogs love the activity and so do I and all the people I know who do it.

Pictures soon, promise....

Curmudgeonly,
me

No comments:

Post a Comment