Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Rascals, all!!!!

They are very active now at seven weeks and one day!  They are also lightening poopers!  I've never had a litter this big so therefore, never had this much laundry.  Not griping, just stating.

They are fast as heck and get my hands with their teeth fairly often.  I'm usually pretty good about avoiding that, but I guess that it is the unfair numbers that has gotten me in trouble.  Somebody suggested filing off the points on their teeth!  I wouldn't, but maybe it is a good idea!  LOL.

I wish that you could all see them get up on the Bosu ball and balance.  It is quite amazing.  They thrive on a challenge.  I get such a kick out of seeing them fulfill the puzzles, etc. given to them and having fun doing it.  I almost think that they are better at getting treats out of one of the puzzles I bought at Clicker Expo last month than the big kids, maybe because they can get to them better.

On another topic, Bard, born July 30, 2014, attended his first dog shows last weekend.  He won both days, and both days were majors.  I was extrememly proud of him.  He acted as if he had been in the ring forever.  I took him to get him used to the ring so that he would be able to go to the National Specialty.  I never expected a puppy to win!  I'm still smiling.  I will take Morse and Jeri to the Bremerton shows and see if they can be as good as Bard was.  Bard is Elwha To B Or Not To Bee, in honor of his late daddy, BB.













No comments:

Post a Comment