Thursday, March 12, 2015

Warm, "SPRING" day out there! But, do I get to experience it?!!!!

The puppies and I are inside.  I am working, they playing and sleeping and eating.  What else?!

They get to go home with Kathleen this weekend because Pip and I are going to a Nose Work seminar on Saturday.  Kathleen wants to take them home to show Kate and all of Kate's friends and Ian and CC and Gil.  The puppies will be exposed to a GSD mix and a maybe Briard mix.  Big dogs.  Good experience.

Kathleen may get nothing done this weekend as she will sit and hold them all weekend, most likely.  Reese will be spoiled even more, if that is possible.









Kathleen is training Elli to like Reese by clicking and treating.  Elli has always been afraid of puppies.  Now she isn't, at least not as much!

Well, puppies goodbye for the weekend, and Nose Work 3 seminar here we come on Saturday.  Maybe I will be able to  put up some of the million pictures that Kathleen takes this weekend onto the blog next week.  I'll make sure that they aren't all pictures of Reese!!!!

Happy Weekend from The Curmudgeon

No comments:

Post a Comment