Sunday, February 13, 2011

All bark and no bite!

The pups are barking and growling a lot now.  When I go to the pen, which is often, they run to the edge and gather 'round my hands.  I pick them up and they nuzzle my earlobes.  I love that.  That's right, no teeth yet, although I can feel them RIGHT THERE under the "skin" of the gums.  Almost!
They had some mush today because they dove into mom's food again.  I took some pictures so that you could see just how messy they are at this stage.  Kat is good at cleaning them up, probably because cleanup tastes sooooo good!
Beeb is the messiest.  He walks in it a couple of times before he settles down to snuffle in it.  I am hoping that the pictures show the real story.
Kate, my granddaughter, was here this weekend and held the babies as much as she could.  Her favorite was Beeb, for some reason.  Kathleen's favorite was the other boy, Ono.  He kissed her the most and she is very partial to the ones that kiss her.  She is SOLD every time one kisses her!
I will put on some pictures of these guys nephew and niece/half brother too.  Bzzz is going to go live in southern California and Sting will stay here.  They are B puppies too!
They were born on a palindrome day, so their baby names, which will be changed most likely, are also palindromes.  The girls are Iki, meaning little in Hawaiian, Pip, and Nikin or Mim.  I am kind of a one syllable person, but it doesn't always work out to be that.











No comments:

Post a Comment