Monday, February 7, 2011

Feb. 7th, no teeth yet!

No problem, no teeth!  They did climb into Kat's bowl tonight and tried to steal all of her cottage cheese!  Rascals that they are!  I doubt that they could eat her kibble yet, but they might give it a try.  Kat is the consummate mother though.  She is feeding them like a champ.  They are fat and healthy.  Toddling around and growling for about two days now.  They, or some of them, will lick me now when I pick them up and hold them near my face.  I, of course, am trying to steal a whiff of puppy breath, and of course, I love the licking ones because they provide me with puppy breath nicely.
The smallest girl, smallest of all, Iki, meaning little in Hawaiian, was toddling all around the pen tonight.  I took a bunch of pictures of her and the rest in a pile.  The puppies in the pile were quietly, which is the way they START out, playing with each other, biting with the no teeth mouths, holding their mouths open to each other, etc.  It is amazing to me how they know to do what they do.
I'll give you some photos.  Maybe I can figure out how to label them!
 Iki starts her trek.  Brave LITTLE girl.
 Mom catches her mid-stride!  Gotta keep those kids clean!
 Two of the others play fighting.  Fearsome!  TERRIERS!
Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment