Friday, February 4, 2011

Time flies

Well, it looks like I have been busy.  That and the fact that I cannot get my pictures to download onto the computer has me not giving your views of these babies.  (Now we have pictures!)
The babies have started to growl, and tonight they were playing with each other after their mother fed them.  The past few days they have been practicing walking instead of pulling themselves along.  Of course none of that would have been possible if they hadn't opened their eyes last weekend.  Now I can tell that they see me as they cock their heads and look.
They are fat, roly poly little people.  Quite verbal when they lose track of Kat.
(I will continue to try to get the pictures onto the computer.  Crazy thing.  Last night I deleted hundreds from the computer, in case it was too full.  I needed to do that anyway, but discovered that the ones I had been deleting were sitting in the photo trash and there were well over two thousand of those.  Maybe now the computer will take them.  We'll see.  I think I should no longer use an 8 gigabyte card.  That may be overwhelming the capacity of the computer or the reader.  I wish I were more of a technophile.  I could probably figure it out then!)   DONE!!!!  Finally.  It worked!  I have hundreds more pictures to delete, fuzzy ones, etc., but that should help the computer.




PS  This was a red letter week.  I spent the first four days at Legacy Canine taking a chicken clicking course, discrimination.  I taught a chicken to discriminate between four seashells drawn on paper.  Very subtle differences in each shell, one from the other.  I also helped coach another person to teach a chicken to do weave poles.  She did extremely well, she and her chicken.  We had a ton of fun. Terry Ryan, at Legacy Canine, is a great teacher and it is wonderful watching her brain work.

No comments:

Post a Comment