Monday, April 2, 2012

April 2, 2012, NOT April 1, 2012!

Still no solution to the picture problem except by taking pictures on my iPad and sending them out to whomever has shown an interest to have them.  If you want to be included, let me know and I will add your name to the picture list.
The rascals continue to eat and sleep!!!  Doing just the right things because they are growing up!!!  They now focus on me and sometimes scream!  "What is this thing trying to eat me?!!!!"  I quickly give them to their mother when they do that and let them EAT and maybe that will encourage them to know I am their friend and reward their being alive.  Hopefully it won't reward the terror they feel when they see these eyes looking at them and the mouth beneath the eyes.  I rub their tummies too and that often calms them down.  It won't take long, but it IS a work in progress, every minute!!!
I have been getting them ready for their world down the road by clicking them when they are feasting off Mom.  The click does not seem to bother them.  It will become a reward in itself for them in the future whether it is used later on or not.
They are trying to get up on their feet and walk now.  Too cute, as you can imagine.  They do still try to play with each other by mouthing, the beginning of play.
They ARE cute.
Day is done.  More soon,
Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment