Monday, January 7, 2013

Jan. 7, Monday, 2013

They are getting ready to play with toys.  That is a new one Bonnie and I found on Saturday when we went to the pet store for dog food!  Had to look at the toys too!  I liked the orange and aqua.  I do like those GoDog toys with "Chew Guard"  They last a bit longer than most stuffed toys with these powerfully jawed dogs.  This has a squeaker and goes through the wash....




Well, these little rascals are progressing fast!  Last night, as I was sitting at the table doing crafts, I saw two of them playing with each other.  Yesterday was the day that they decided they didn't need to sleep all of the time they weren't eating, so they started playing.  They also decided to start to try to steal their mother's food!  They were intent on getting some of that mushy kibble!  Smells good to them!  Of course, it was laced with some salmon and juice off an elk steak I grilled.  Maybe that is why they decided it was time, who knows?
They are a very cuddly bunch.  Bonnie, from Vancouver, BC, Canada, was here this weekend to visit and get a puppy fix.  She couldn't believe how cuddly they are even at this stage.  I'm very excited about that part. 
Snow in the forecast.  No, they are too young to go out in it.  I just hope it doesn't keep me from getting to the airport on Thursday!  Winter travel.  It can always be an adventure!
Until next time,
Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment