Thursday, January 3, 2013

Right on time!!!!



Eyes opening.  Last night, blue boy Mr. IQ had his left eye open.  This morning Percy has an eye open and a few slits are showing on some of the others.  I will get face pictures when I can.  Bonnie is coming for the weekend, so we should be able to get good face pictures, some with eyes OPEN!  Right now, they still mostly have their eyes shut since the sleep most of the time!

What else is there to say?  Well, it is getting to the fun time, when they open their eyes and start more to interact with the world around them.  It is amazing to watch them learn.  I love it!

I also love watching them become mush buckets.  They are already calming down when I put them on their backs and stroke their chests.  They calm immediately when mom licks their tummies, but are learning the chest trick too.  Also, if you ever want to smell puppy breath, my favorite perfume in the world, stroke the  side of their face and they will open their mouth....

Enough from the Old Curmudgeon today.

No comments:

Post a Comment