Friday, January 25, 2013

Finally, back from beyond and missing the kids

Well, the rascals are certainly growing and are about as sweet as they can be.  Nancy spoiled them to my heart's content!
I sat down on the floor and they piled onto my lap just as they were supposed to do.  They were nice and warm and they fell asleep after they showed me that they are champion ear snufflers, lickers and nuzzlers.  Champeeeeeen kids!  Two fell out of my lap, but landed asleep and stayed that way!  This was after frantic playing on the floor with me cheering them on.
Got a bunch of pictures.  Posting a representative few.  More on Monday.  Hard keeping up today with the tons of mail, the kids, the patients, etc. etc. etc....
















Well, time for me to hit the road home.  Tired isn't even the word!
We will snuggle big time when I get home with all these kids....
The Curmudgeon has arrived HOME!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment