Friday, February 22, 2013

Friday, Feb. 22, 2013





He won Dan's heart when he smothered Dan's face in kisses.  He also was tugging and playing with squeak toys as soon as he got to the house.  Good work, Percy!

He will have a ride to Sammamish to live with Jon and Janet who had to buy a new car for this experience!  Lucky Henry!!!!






OK.  Pictures.  Go take some, otherwise you won't read what I write because all you really want is to look at those cute creatures, correct?
Janie gave up her puppy yesterday so that Angus would have one.  Spencer has a heart murmur and I therefore cannot place him until I characterize it and make sure that he can be placed at all.  Janie is a peach, as always, but had other reasons for waiting for the next litter too.  Angus and his mother, Ann, are exceedingly grateful to Janie.  I don't lose out totally.  Janie is keeping her ticket to come up here that was for picking up the puppy and she and I are going to sight-see anyway.  I'm looking forward to that immensely.  Janie doesn't want a girl, so Deborah is safe since Janie won't steal Cara Mia.  She is threatening to steal Mai though.  All I can say is its a good thing she doesn't want a girl!
OK.  I guess that is all for today.  What has the curmudgeon missed?

No comments:

Post a Comment