Friday, February 1, 2013

OK, you're correct, it is past time to post!

So, it has been a very busy week trying to catch up.  No, I'm still not caught up, but I have accomplished a lot and didn't get behind of/in/on any deadline.
These babies are wonderful.  I wish that you could all be here on the floor with them and me.  They can get to a lap on the floor in about 30 to sixty seconds from anywhere in the kitchen, all seven of them.  Why they like to play in a lap more than out in the open is unknown to me!!!!  I can see why they would rather sleep in my lap, but not wrestle, etc.







 Does that help?  Kind of like a video?  I'm still not sure how to put a video on.  When Betty and Skip come over someday, I'll get them to show me how!
Laps on the kitchen floor = puppy magnet!  Chris and Dan will come out tomorrow to try to bribe me into letting them have a little boy.  They might luck out, but not for a while.



Unfortunately, yesterday, we got word that Bonny's litter did not happen.  She's empty in there!  Boogers!  Lisa needed a Bonny puppy!  Now she wants a boy, even though she has never had one before!  Ono convinced her that boys are not so bad after all!  He convinced Betty of that too.  Lots of people think he is pretty special.  I'm amongst them.
Bonnie convinced everyone that she was pregnant.  Even gained weight!  She's no dummy!!!!  BTs LOVE treats and she made the most of her "false" pregnancy.  She's OK though.  Betty and I just wanted HER to be OK.  She is!
A bunch of this litter are doing very well at learning to tug.  I am trying to get that going for the agility people out there.  Dang they are cute!
It may be this week, but we are all, the puppies and I, going to Nosework for a puppy class with a litter of five Icelandic sheepdogs the same age.  Should be a riot whether or not they learn any Nosework.
OK.  Tomorrow is the weekend.  You'll find me under that pile of puppies, or down on my hands and knees cleaning up puppy poop, etc.
That's why I'm the Old Curmudgeon



No comments:

Post a Comment