Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Grey day today

Nope, this isn't Hawaii!  Kind of cold to take the babies out.  They got to go out both Saturday and Sunday as it was kind of warm then. 


 I actually see their mother in them a lot.  She is just the sweetest girl in the world.  Laps were made for her and only for her!  Her progeny seem to be related to her in that department!

















Someone wants face pictures of the babies.  Here goes, BUT they didn't know that person holding them and they kind of don't look as cute as they normally do as they were kind of guarded.  Does that make sense?
Time to cut their toenails again.
Pip and I go to Nosework this afternoon.
Saturday I go to Detroit to pick up a little girl named Mai, meaning "come here" in Hawaiian.  Kandu's Cherry Blossom Comes To Elwha.  Little grizzle girl.  We'll see how she likes puppies!!!!
It has been a long time since I've had a blue in my house, to keep.  If Cara is good enough, and she seems as if she may be, she'll be the first in over three years.
They are all very cute.  Quite subdued in these pictures.
Time for me to get back to work.  Wish I were a professional photographer for you, but instead, I'm the Old Curmudgeon!

No comments:

Post a Comment