Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Blue days

Lots of rain, but we are NOT in the flash flood areas.  We are probably at about 500' elevation.

The puppies are now two days old, gaining weight every day.  They are all blues!  Dad is a grizzle and mom is a blue and all of these are blues, the recessive color.  Interesting.

The puppies are shiny and black.  They don't sparkle, but they shine.  Puppies are wonderful.  One could watch them all day and all night, just like watching a human baby.  Pure love.

I have lost my earbuds.  Where the heck did I leave them?  I've also lost my car keys.  Is Alzheimers setting in?  They both were lost yesterday.  Rats!!!  They will turn up.

I lost my CRV, but I know where it went.  It was totaled and the insurance paid it off quite well.  No, I didn't total it.  I loaned it to someone who totaled it, about a month ago.  Kathleen takes my Prius to work daily, so I have had no car for a month.  Her car is due to come into Hilo in another week.  Whew!  I'll be glad of that when it happens.

Kathleen's best friend and most of her family are arriving tomorrow night and will stay for a week.  Kathleen is very excited, as am I.  At almost the end of their visit here, Kathleen's middle kid, Bryce, and his mate and Jack's family will come for another week.  At the end of their week, Kate, Kathleen's daughter, will come for her week.  Busy time.  I still don't know when we will be going to Lehua Island.  Things get complicated.  Just the way it is.

Aloha,
Curmudgeonville

No comments:

Post a Comment