Thursday, April 19, 2018

Squeaking in the whelping pen

Puppies squeak.  They are, but of course, I am always blaming the boy.  Aren't they always the squeakiest?!!!!  Yes, or so it seems.  Still eating nonstop, the babies are growing.

Yes, I found the keys, right where I put them as I was doing something else, and yes, Kathleen knew where the earbuds were as she had taken them and plugged them in to charge.  Why would I have looked there?!!!1

Kathleen's car has arrived on the island.  I will go to Hilo tomorrow with one of my friends to pick it up.  Yippeeeeee!!!

Company coming tonight.  They will get to my house about 2300/11:00.  I think that they will need a snack.  I am going to try a new banana bread recipe with chocolate chips in it.

I will TRY to put some pictures on.  It isn't easy.....

Curmudgeonville reigns!

No comments:

Post a Comment