Friday, June 15, 2012

2012 National Specialty!!!!

Well, as you have surmised, I DID get to go to the Specialty.  We had FUN too!!!!  Zinger and I went and met Star and Norman.  Zinger and Norman are littermates from Touille X BB, born Nov. 14, 2010.  Zinger's registered name is Elwha The B's Knees and Norman is Elwha's Little Rascal.  Star Ott showed both of them and did a fantastic job.
Zinger placed second in a large "Open" class and almost took the girl points!!!
Norman was a close second to Best of Breed!!!  He took FIRST AWARD OF MERIT.  The Curmudgeon has to brag on her kids!!!
Zinger spent most of the time in my lap at ringside and her sweet temperament was admired all the way through.  People made fun of me not being able to sit or go anywhere without my girl.  "Do you always hold a dog?" they kept asking.  The answer was, "Only when I can!" 
I came home to puppies that are fat and big.  Eyes will open next Tuesday, probably.


No comments:

Post a Comment