Wednesday, June 6, 2012

6/6/12

As Kathleen and Margaret point out, today would be a nice date which puppies could call their birthdate.  Nice symmetry, of sorts.  I love numbers.  Once thought I would be a mathematician.
Temp this AM was 99.4.  Touille has started nesting in earnest.  I feel no contractions yet.  On her.
We, Pip and I, are supposed to go to Nose Work class this evening, but it may not happen.  The teachers said we could make it up though.  I even remembered the boiled jars, boiled so they would have NO scent in them.  ORT test soon that we should be able to pass!  Exciting fun for the kids, if any of you have a chance to take yours through a class and start playing that game.  Pip loves it.  So do the others at home. 

Later,
Curmudgeon Time

No comments:

Post a Comment