Monday, June 25, 2012

Sleeping beauties

Well, I didn't get anyone to help me take their pictures this weekend (because I didn't ask), but will tomorrow.  Just wasn't organized enough, stripped dogs instead!  Boogers!!!  I get distracted sometimes.
Jeanette and I will photo every face tomorrow both from the front and the sides.  Their heads seem to be outstanding at this juncture.
They are more and more mobile every day.  I saw one today motoring around completely up on leg.  No more swimming!!!  They do go to the edge of the pen and look out now.  The two yearlings stand there looking in and it is fun to see the "exchange" of sniffs. 
The rascals will soon be transferred to the kitchen and all the paraphenalia that entails.  They will love the "wide open spaces" and all the new things with which to play!!!  It is fun to watch them explore.



We had visitors yesterday.  Everyone agrees they are fat puppies.  Healthy looking!!!  They were not happy when everyone arrived, but after they had eaten, they were sweet and quiet.  It does make quite a difference.
Cloudy today with a 30% chance of rain.  Yesterday we had a 30% chance of rain and it was sunny except for the 30% of the time when it rained.  Today is cloudy more than anything.  No rain so far.
The grass is taller than I am.  I may not be able to find anyone to mow it this year.  It would be nice for the hay fever to get it cut down, baled and sold!!!  Beautiful grass this year. 
Rats in tunnels weekend after next, Kent, Washington....
c

No comments:

Post a Comment