Friday, June 29, 2012

June 29, 2012

The kids are really going to town becoming more and more alert, inquisitive and social.  They all lick my nose and ears now, they don't mind being picked up and held on their backs any longer and they wag their tails.  We're making progress.
They also seem to be "getting" the concept of eliminating on the pee pads.  I have pee pads spread all over and they use them!  Fingers crossed that they keep that up.  Pee pads will migrate to a corner of the pen and will go wherever they go, including outside with them someday, and then will slowly disappear, either with me here or in their new homes.  I will like this.  I tried the pieces of lawn, but that was awfully cumbersome and I was too lazy.  I kept digging up yard and replanting it.  That stuff is HEAVY!!!  The lazy curmudgeon loves the light weight pee pads!!!
No pictures of baby babies today.  Colorado Darby has a new favorite toy, ice.  Bobbi sent a picture of her playing with that.  You get to smile at it like I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment