Friday, June 8, 2012

6/8/12

What healthy babies!!!  They always look like baby seals in the way that their coats have a sheen to them at this age.  It is beautiful to me.  They fight to get at the milk bar and if I pick them up to move them toward it.  THEY don't know I'm not trying to eat them!!!
Probably no blog over the weekend, and maybe not next week, as I may get to go to the National Specialty.  We'll see.  




I will put in some pictures of Darby and Mab, now Eleanor and Darby respectively.  All the puppies are LUCKY to have the best homes in the world for them.  Boyle, now Cooper, has boys, and Mab, now Darby, has a girl who is going to show her and take her places!!!  Eleanor gets to go to work with her person and everyone at work loves her.  Lucky kids.  Danny Boy is now Zeke and he has two adults with grandkids adoring him and taking him all kinds of places, wearing him out playing with him.  Lucky dogs!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment