Wednesday, April 18, 2012

April 18 One month and two days old!

I took some pictures today and over the last couple of days.  The computer loaded four and one half pictures before deciding it could do no more, that something was wrong.  Oh well.  I will load them and then take the "card" to the other computer and try again.  I'm baffled.  This computer must have gotten corrupted by that first, new, whoop-de-do card from the UK.  That's the way it goes.  BUT, you didn't want to read about that!!!!  You want to read about PUPPIES!!!
These guys are amazing.  They become more and more confident each day and are playing on the agility equipment preferably.  The little dragonfly teeter is one of their favorites, they even get into the rocking chair, they are batting around the macadamia nuts scattered on the floor playing soccer, seeing how many can get on the rocker pillow at once and trying two at a time on the skateboard.



We have visitors this week, a lady and her puppy from eastern Washington.  The puppy is a thirteen week old Berger Picard, and she, Sunny, is a hoot!  The baby puppies have not met the BP, but watch her through the kitchen half door.  They are fascinated.  Susan has been taking videos of the babies on their equipment that I will post as soon as she gives them to me!  I want you to see how advanced and fearless these guys are!!!
The kids are eating real food, softened and mashed up.  I don't know why I mash it up though.  They step on it and compact it at the bottom of the bowl all the time and I fluff it up and they love that.  Then they compact it again.  Silly wabbits!
Danny Boy has the darkest face and head.  Mab is the growliest, but she licks me as she growls and hurries to me when I get to the kitchen.  She gets there the fastest.  Boyle is the cuddliest still, and the fluffiest.  Darby is probably, at least at this point, the most independent.  Having said that, I will tell you that they switch around in their personality traits.  It is an amazing thing to watch.
Boyle and Darby are still noticeably smaller than the other two, but are progressing in size at the same rate as the other two, so stay in place!
Nice day today, so if it holds, when we get home they can go outside in the yard.  The past two days have been wet and cold.  Too cold for tiny babies, and they are still awfully small.
The Curmudgeon must get to work.
Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment