Tuesday, April 3, 2012

April 3, 2012

The babies are fat, as am I.  They should be, I shouldn't!!!
Betty and Skip, Kathleen and Kate will be here over the weekend to help with the picture problem.  Fingers crossed.  I am sure that they will somehow figure it out.
I bought a new, very techie storage card to go into the camera when I was in England for Crufts.  After I put that into the camera, the computer has never taken another picture from ANY of the storage cards I've put into the camera since, despite the fact that I emptied them, etc.  Beats me!
The babies are more and more alert every day.  I put a bunch of toys into the work pen and when I put them into the pen today, they immediately headed for the new sights to explore.  I will change the toys daily so that they always have new things to explore.  They like that!
I cannot seem to get onto the AKC site to register them.  Computers again!!!  Have calls into AKC to remedy that.  I'm sure that it is my fault, but who knows.  Maybe I can blame it on the foreign storage card too!!!!
More later,
c

No comments:

Post a Comment