Thursday, April 19, 2012

I didn't really see that, did I?!!!!!!!

This morning, while I was getting ready to come to work with the pups and tribe, I stopped dead in my tracks as I saw Danny Boy LIFTING HIS LEG on one of the wobble pillows.  Now, was he walking across it and just happened to be stepping off with only one back leg left on it when the urge hit, or was it deliberate?  I have no idea, but I have NEVER seen an almost five week old puppy do that!  Blew me away!  Rascal!  It was probably just a mistake and not real, but one does wonder.
They have changed in their looks in the last few days.  Their back skulls are widening and it became noticeable this week.  I have taken pictures and am waiting for my office manager to get here and take them off the camera so that I can put them on the blog.  Fingers crossed, as usual.










Rainy and cold, so we didn't get out yesterday.  Not so good today either.  Dark and rainy.  Good for the flowers though!!!!!  Line drying is difficult, but the clothes dry on the drying racks on the porch.
The kids are just delighting me with how willing they are to play on the equipment in the kitchen.  They love to climb and play on it and are trying to all pile on the moving toys at once.  Pretty amazing.  They love to explore and I keep trying to stay ahead of them by finding more and more things for them to try.
The dogs will stay at the office all day tomorrow without me.  I get to go to a nose discrimination seminar at Legacy Canine given by some expert from back east.  (In medical school they used to tell us an expert was someone who came from the east with slides in a briefcase.)  I am wondering what he will be like, but, from what Susan says about him, he is an amazing lecturer.  His course has been sold out for a LONG time and she had to beg to get in for just the first half.  I am excited.  I read a book and have been practicing scenting with Kat, Touille, Pip and Ono.  They love it!!!  We start a class on Wednesday next week.  Hopefully I haven't ruined them by doing it out of a book!
More later since I can now put pictures on the computer!  Lori fixed it.  It had been corrupted somehow.  (Probably something I did, she says.  Could that possibly be!!!!??!)
Curmudgeonville

No comments:

Post a Comment